- We all expect to be seen and respected as individuals and for our differences to be celebrated rather than used to divide us.
- Our emotional health and wellbeing should be treated with the same importance as educational and academic development.
- We all promise to give opportunities for individuals from different schools and environments to come together.
- We all expect to be consulted and represented on those matters that affect our lives. Our representations should form part of the decision making process.
- We all expect our schools to collaborate and provide us with opportunities to work with each other.
- We all expect to be taught about the world around us/the world that we live in.
- We all demand that respectful language in all forms of communication is non‐negotiable amongst ourselves and others.
- We all expect to feel safe ourselves and pledge not to make others feel unsafe and to take action to protect this.
- We expect to be supported in this by the adults in our lives.
- We all expect to express our views respectfully about those things that affect us, sometimes strongly, without ever resorting to violence and aggression.
- We all pledge to abide, to the best of our abilities, to our charter of values.
“The Community of Pleckgate has a local secondary school it can be proud of. It provides an excellent education for all its pupils. They flourish in a bright, positive and secure environment”