2023 Summer Examinations
Results day for 2023: Thursday 24th August
Year 11 pupils have been issued with their Statement of Entry for the Summer examinations and personalised timetables via Edulink. They were asked share this information with their parents/carers. It is really important that they check their entries and tiers and to speak to their subject teacher about any queries. It is crucial that their personal details are correct, as this is what will appear on their certificate and it can be very costly to change at a later date. Please spend some time going through these documents with your child and notify the Examinations Manager in writing as soon as possible of any changes to personal details. Email email@example.com.
Pupils are only allowed to write with a black pen for all external examinations. Pupils should come to their examinations with all the equipment they need including black pens, pencils, mathematical equipment, a calculator and any other permitted equipment for specific examinations. All equipment must be brought into the examination room in a transparent pencil case. Pupils are allowed to bring bottled water into examinations but the bottles must not have any labels on them. Pupils must not bring a mobile phone, any type of watch or any internet-enabled device into the examination room – doing so may result in disqualification from all qualifications.
JCQ Documentation – Information for Candidates
It is important that all pupils and parents have read through the following documents (where relevant)
- Information for Candidates – Written Examinations (all subjects and qualifications)
- Information for Candidates – Social Media (all subjects and qualifications)
- Information for Candidates – Coursework (GCSE Art, GCSE Photography, CNAT Creative iMedia, CNAT Sport, GCSE Geography, GCSE Computer Science, BTEC Health & Social Care, GCSE Music, Level 1/2Hospitality & Catering)
- Information for Candidates – Non-Exam Assessments (GCSE Art, GCSE Photography, CNAT Creative iMedia, CNAT Sport, GCSE Geography, GCSE Computer Science, BTEC Health & Social Care, GCSE Music, Level 1/2Hospitality & Catering)
- Information for Candidates – On screen tests (CNAT Creative iMedia, GCSE Computer Science, L1/2 Hospitality and Catering)
- Information for Candidates – Privacy